Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Family Reunion - Page 9 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 9 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Family Reunion - Page 9 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 9 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Family Reunion

Go down 
+3
Dante
Nero
Phantom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 am

I walked over to Nero. "That's probably because he might be older but I feel like I was the one who was raising him. He came to me to make all his decisions." I said to Nero as I looked up to Phantom and smiled. I looked back down to Nero. "Do you have anything that you need me to heal?" I said as I raised up my hand and manipulated the air around it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 am

"no im good" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 am

"Are you sure? Dante got you pretty good." I said as I looked Nero over.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 am

"i can block giant burning swords with my right hand,so when my whole body is covered by it then i dont get damaged all that easily" i said to ghost."now if he did celestrail judjment on me,then ya id be hurting" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:09 am

"Ok then." I said as I lowered my hand.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:55 pm

I jumped through a sin rift and noticed that everyone seemed a little shaken up. "What's going on?" I asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm

i look at vergil and say."dante became possesed by mundus.he killed gravios so i tried to fight him" i said.then i let my head hang in shame as i continued."i let myself become taken over by my devil bringer and almost attacked dante's daughter as we fought"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I looked at Vergil. "Don't get mad. Me and Phantom were here to calm everyone down. I managed to hold Dante back but he broke free. That's when Nero began to attack Dante because he made a comment about the boy Nero is raising. If Dante's daughter didn't show up we would still be fighting. I admit that I myself lost control but I quickly regained control. Then, me and Krystal combined our healing powers to bring Gravios to perfect health. Oh yeah and I am now a god father." I explained to Vergil in the most respectful way. "We tried to find you but you were no where to be found. Phantom went to your house and saw a figure standing motionless in your study...you may want Phantom to do work for you to fix the doors he broke down. I felt him doing it while he was doing it." I continued.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

i look up as ghost talks about the dark figure."i saw him too.he threw a ball of darkness at me then disapeared" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 pm

"Why does something tell me there is something else is going on?" I say as I looked over to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

"what do you mean?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 pm

"Because I saw the figure too...He was standing behind you when I held Heaven and Hell to your neck. That's why I almost cut you." I said slowly as I kept looking at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 pm

"Maybe you are right brother. We need to look into this black figure and find out who he or she really is." I said as I began to think about what Nero and my brother said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:44 am

"Yes we do." I said as I looked over to Vergil. "Do you have any idea as to what is happening?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9