Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Family Reunion - Page 8 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 8 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Family Reunion - Page 8 Vote_lcapFamily Reunion - Page 8 Voting_barFamily Reunion - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Family Reunion

Go down 
+3
Dante
Nero
Phantom
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:10 pm

I sat there and closed my eyes. I began to think about Namine while listening to the waves crash against the rocks. My heart rate began to lower and my muscles began to relax. When I opened my eyes I realized I had changed back to normal. I put on my eye patch and looked at my brother. "Thanks bro." I said as I stood up.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"Your welcome bro." I say To Ghost while walking over to Dante and Krystal and the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm

I walk up to the Gravios to see he was still hurt. "Hey Krystal how about we both use our healing powers at the same time. See if we can get him back to perfect health." I said as I raised my hand up and manipulated the air around my hand.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Krystal

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Krystal nods. "Okay, but you will have to help me. I haven't done anything this large before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

"Just do the same thing you did before. I can help do the rest." I said as I made the winds move around Gravios. He began to glow because of the magic I was attaching to the air.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/70Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm

I stand there in Aw and began think to myself. "Woah. Thats cool."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:45 pm

I watch as Gravios gets up. I walk over to him and pat his head and say, "Gravios, I'm sorry for what my person did to you. I couldn't control what was going on. And you my little angel come here. You did so good. I'm so proud of you." I pick Krystal up and spin her around then kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Krystal used her ability to help the dragon. "Yay! We did it?" She smiled happily as her dad picked her up. "Hi daddy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

"Good job!" I said as I raised my hand up for Krystal to give me a high five.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I walk aver to the dragon and pet his nose and scratch under his neck and say softly "You did good my friend, you did good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 pm

"Yep, Gravios is a good dragon. I thank the lord that he is on our side." I said as I place my hand on Gravios' belly and began to rub.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

I smile at her and say, "Hi baby." I then kiss krystal on the cheek. I then say to her, "Let's go home. Ghost tend to Nero." I then open a portal and go back to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Krystal frowns a little. "Hey! He was going to give me a high five." She starts pouting. "That wasn't very nice Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 pm

I look Krystal and say, "Okay baby go give him a high five." I stand by the portal and wait for Krystal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:21 pm

I look back to Krystal. I raised my hand again as she ran up to me. "You did really good." I said to Her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm

I look at how much she enjoys Ghost, so I say to him, "Will you be her god father?" I wait for his response and Krystal right by the portal.
Back to top Go down
Krystal
Krystal

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Krystal runs back over to Ghost and high fives him. "You were awesome!" She looks up at him and smiles. "Maybe one day I will grow up to be as powerful as you!" Krystal giggles and then runs back to her father. "All done Daddy! We can go now."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

"Okay baby." I reach out to pick Krystal up, then walk through the portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I sat there and looked over to Dante in surprise. "I thought you were going to ask Vergil. It would be an honor to be the godfather." I said to Dante before he walks through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

I poke my head back through and say, "He's already family." Then pull it back in and close the portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 pm

i look around as my devil bringer goes back to my arm.i look at gravios and put my hand on his head.i look back at ghost."im sorry for freaking out.and thank you for saving him" i said
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

"I think its dante you should appologize to. after all you did flip out right as his daughter walked up." I say to Nero still petting the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue270/270Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Family Reunion - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue250/250Family Reunion - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm

i look at phantom."ya i know.its just that i was so mad i couldnt control it.then he threaten lucus,which put me over the edge" i said
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:13 pm

"I understand. Dante.. I mean mundus spoke out against a loved one of yours. Completely understand able. just next time stay alittle more aware of who is around you. cause you almost cost not only his(pionting at neros dragon) life but almost your own." I explain to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 pm

"i will try to control it. you know you sound just like ghost" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next