Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Vote_lcapthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Voting_barthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Vote_rcap 
Nero
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Vote_lcapthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Voting_barthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue270/270the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue250/250the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty
PostSubject: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 pm

i open a portal into chocobo fields and i wait for ghost and phantom
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue70/70the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue50/50the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:03 pm

I walk threw the protal remembering what Ghost and nero sayd about the chocobos. "Thanks Nero." i say as I step through
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue270/270the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue250/250the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"no problem" i said
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue70/70the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Left_bar_bleue50/50the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:31 pm

i step into a jungle type place and pull the egg out of my pocket say "Ok little buddy work you magic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

I opened a portal and stepped through. I was standing next to my brother. I let out a whistle and a gray chocobo with a metallic beak ran up. "Hey Sythe. I missed you boy." I said as I mounted Sythe. "Let's go." I said to Nero and Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:37 pm

i whistle for Crimson.he runs up to me and i get on his back
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I look at my bother and say "Mines broken.!" with a laugh "How do these things work.?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm

"place the egg on the ground and call his name" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:44 pm

"Just call for it. His name was Navy right?" I said as I grabbed the egg and placed it on the ground. "Come on out Navy." I said as the egg began to shake. Navy came out. It was a camouflage covered Chocobo. "I got mine to know my whistle. I don't have to yell his name anymore." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I climb on to navy and say. "Ohk navy fallow them hows that sound boy.?" and start to fallow Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:22 pm

I made a clicking sound and Sythe began to walk slowly. I started off slow for my brother to get use to ridding a chocobo.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

I do as Ghost does. a couple hours of riding I come upon what looks like a black stone. I say to navy. "woah boy" I get off of the chocobo and go over to the stone like thing and pick it up, I examin it. I say to myself. "what is this.?" I tap on the stone. and there is an echo like it is hallow then it wabbles. I almost drop it and then with extremely fast reflexes catch the egg.

OOC: am i actually able to do this or not.? my appologys im still new at all this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:53 pm

OOC: yeah thats good.

IC: "Looks like you found a dragon egg." I said as I looked at it. "Now my black dragon will not be so lonely. Lets just hope it's not a boy." I said as I chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm

I laugh. "Why do you say that.? We could breed them an then maybe sell them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

"Mainly because that is a Dark Dragon. Mine is a Black Dragon. Male Dark Dragons try to kill female Black Dragons. Females on the other hand get along." I said to Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm

I look to Phantom and say "Ahhh gotcha. We dont want that now do we." I tuck the egg away under my coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm

"No we don't because your hatchling will surely die if he tries to go against my mature Black Dragon." I said as I helped Phantom get back onto Navy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

"How can we be so sure that this dragon is a boy it could be a girl fer all we know." i mention to Ghost as I get back on navy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

"We can let Vergil look at it. He would be able to tell if its a boy or girl." I said as we continued down the path. "Nero are we getting close?" I asked as I looked back to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 pm

"Ohk rounds like a plan." as I reach in to my bag for a side of bacon. I look to ghost and Nero. "Bacon anybody.?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 pm

"Oh my god your a fatass." I said as I began to laugh. "I'd rather have tariaki beef jerky." I said over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm

"I know and I proud of it. but at least I dont have a beer gut." I said boastfully while taking a bite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"But your well on your way." I said as I continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 pm

i look at the map then back tothe guy's."we need to get to the center of the forest." i said.i open a portal and take out a bag of salt and viniger chips.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

I laugh. "I maybe well on my way but i can still lift 6 times my body weight." I look at Nero and say "Well thats just cheating."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next