Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Voting_barthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Vote_lcapthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Voting_barthe missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 pm

"I took care of a chocobo statue didn't I?" I boasted with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

Male
Number of posts : 295
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:25 pm

I followed Nero and my brother up to the old door. "I was born ready." I said as I held one of my rifles towards the door and waited for Nero to open the door. "Go ahead and open it. I have it covered." I said to Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm

i open the door and step in.i walk down some stairs until i reach the bottom.i look around and see buches of coffins.i keep walking until i reach the far wall.against the wall is a pure black coffin.i look at ghost."i'll get it this time" i said. i walk over to it and lift the lid.inside is a skeleton.in its hand is a sheath to a sword.i pull it out and throw it to ghost.i look back in the coffin and see darkness coming out of its mouth. i jump back as the darkness turns into a person shape."dont attack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:42 am

I clutch the sheath Nero threw me. "What do we do now?" I said as I watched the darkness take the form of a man.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 am

OOC:it was just a sheath,no sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

OOC: edited...
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:46 pm

i look at ghost and say."the darkness takes the form of the fist person it touches then its shadow takes the form of the next".i then get an idea."ghost grab a skeleton of a small child" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I look around the room and see a small coffin. I ran over to it and opened it. I was right. There was a little girl skeleton in the coffin. I picked it up and ran back to Nero. "What do you want me to do now?" I said as I began to think about what Nero was planning.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:08 pm

"let me see it" i said as i took the skeleton from ghost.i walk over to the figure and throw the skeleton at it.it changes into the exactly same skeleton that i threw at it.i grab the coffin and scoop up the dark skeleton and shut the lid.i then place the real on in another coffin.i look at ghost and smile."that is how its done" i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:14 pm

"Nice." I say as I connect the sheath to my back. "Lets go." I said as I finished connecting it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

i walk out of the catacombs and was about to open a portal when i heard my name called.i look and see lucus running to me.he reaches me and hugs my waist.*nero, i missed you* he said.i look down at him and say."i missed you too buddy.".he looks at ghost and raises his hand to wave to him.*im lucus* he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:28 pm

"I have heard quite a lot about you little man. Why are you here? It's a bit dangerous for a little man like you." I said as I began to think that it wasn't really Lucus. Without Nero or "Lucus" noticing I put my hand on Heaven just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:37 pm

he looks at ghost and smiles.*im staying with kyrie until nero finds a place to stay.and i can take care of my self, watch* he said as he picked up a branch and started hitting a tree with it.he drops the stick and jumps into the tree and climbs up.i look at ghost and laugh."that kid can climb anything" i said as lucus jumped down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:51 pm

With ease I let go of Heavens handle and began to scratch the back of my head. "You have quite the skill, has Nero been teaching you how to fight or does Kyrie not allow you to?" I said as I let out a chuckle and began to smile.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 pm

*nero teaches me when i got on adventures with him* he said.i look at him and smile."lucus does kyrie still hate me?" i said.he looks at me."she doesnt hate you she just doesnt like monsters" he said."well we got to go so tell kyrie i said hi" i said.he grabs my waist and looks up at me.* can i come with you? please* he said but i just shake my head and say."mabey next time". i lets go and makes his way back to kyries house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:32 pm

"Wow, you treat him like your real son. I just hope that Chey becomes that way with me and Namine." I said as I watch Lucus walk off.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 am

i open a portal and look at ghost."lets go" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:48 am

I walked through the portal and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

we step out into the royal gaurd cemetary.i walk across the grave yard til i come to a giant grave stone.it says:here lies the greatest ruler of all.may his soul rest in peice.i look at ghost."found the door" i said as i pushed the statue aside and jumped into the tomb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm

I passed Phantaism's grave. "Love you dad, I'm staying strong like I promised." I said as I walked past it. I followed Nero into the tomb and held onto the handle of Hydra. "I hate toms." I announced as a spider crawled down onto my shoulder. I flicked it off and continued to follow Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 am

the blue light from my right hand helped us see in the dark.we keep walking until we enter a lit hallway.i look at ghost then i pull blue rose out and point it in front of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:52 am

I pulled Hydra from my trench coat and held it outward. I aimed it over Nero's shoulder. "This place feels spooky. Why do people get put in tombs? it would be easier if people just used graves." I said as another spider crawled down from a web and landed on Hydra. I smacked Hydra against the wall and squished the spider.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:24 am

i look at ghost and give him a stern look."be quiet,if the dead are disturbed the will attack" i said.we kept walking until we came up to a wall of caskets.inthe middle of the casket is a gold coffin.i walk over to it and open it up.i look and see a skeleton with a gold wrist gauntlet with a shape carved out of it.i look back at ghost and smile."i found it" i said as i pulled the gauntlet off the body.i turn to walk away but somthing snags my jacket."ghost let go off my...." i said as i noticed ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 am

"Nero, I'm not grabbing you." I said as I looked behind Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 am

i turn my head and see a skeletal hand grabing my coat.i quickly pull away and point my gun at the caskets.each lid opened and a skeleton got out with a sword."ah crap" i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )   the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the missions(ghost,nero,phantom, and vergil )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next